Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We have gone Private!

Whew, Our Blog is now PRIVATE!!  Our Private Blog is www.thepenrosefam.blogspot.com.  Click on this link for more specific updates about our family.  Please don't leave any comments with specifics like names or where we live on our public blog.  Thanks a bunch!  Also I'm still trying to get our private blog invites sent so if we missed you then leave a comment and you will get one shortly.

I've put a lot of thought into how I would like to organize things.  Our public blog (this one)  will be used to post projects, new ideas, recipes, questions, and that kind of stuff.  It will also give those who haven't got invites a chance to leave e-mails.  Private blogs won't update newsreels but this one will!  Our private blog will be more of journal entry type posts as well as family pictures and specifics.

Thanks for reading! ; )

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you're getting it all figured out! So it looks like you have to send out all new invites to see your new private blog. haha. well, i would love one! meanwhile, I'll add this blog back to me unprivate blog list. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Erin, one of your old roommates. I would love to be invited to read your blog. My email is erin64083@aol.com. You have such a cute little family. I can't believe how big your little one is getting. I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invite your sis. in law, Erin, too please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Holley! I'd love to keep in touch with you! Sad we aren't in your ward anymore. Will you add us? patrick.j.munson@gmail.com Plus I'm looking forward to getting those pics from our boating trip to Willard Bay! That was a blast!
    Skye

    ReplyDelete